Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday 25 June 2009

Our trip got off to rather a bad start, with the plane that was to take us to Johannesburg malfunctioning as we taxied to the runway – you can just imagine my reaction! I was already having a stress attack about the whole "flying thing" and then this had to go and happen! We had to be put onto another plane and because of the resulting 1 ½ hour delay we very nearly missed our connecting flight in Johannesburg. We had to literally sprint through the airport (LOL at the image of me sprinting….it’s funny now) to get our flight. We got to the desk with me huffing and puffing, heaving bosom and all and the boarding had already closed, but after some “issues” we managed to get onto the plane.


off to the airport
Off to the airport
On the plane (you will notice I am smiling....okay I admit, it looks very forced, but it's me. on a plane. smiling!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment